Program is subject to change and we will do our best to give you extra info as and when we get them.
Here’s the link to the whatsapp group for live info and updates over the weekend/ group ride: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JHfuvy4kBlSEu86ph5Pt9b
For more informal chat and banter, go on this one: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CW4qCACNYyu2ZXNmTg39Zo
Friday 21st June 2019
- From 3pm: Registration Look Mum No Hands, 49 Old St, London EC1V 9HX
- From 6pm: Rollapaluza, Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QL
- From 8pm: Live music, Cafe 1001. **Get your drinks from the back room, we’re getting 10% of the takings at the bar**
Saturday 22nd June 2019
- From 11am: Brunch meet up@ Mint st park, 14 Weller St, London SE1 1QU veggie/ vegan / meat options
- From 3pm: Main race
- From 7pm: Alleycat
- From 8/ 8.30pm : Alleycat finish and dinner , Allen Gardens, off Buxton street E1 (off Brick lane)
- Party TBC
Sunday 23rd June 2019
- From 11am: Tour of London with Fixed Beers, meet St Paul’s Cathedral, St Paul’s Churchyard EC4
- From 12pm: BBQ, Burgess Park, 150 Albany Rd, London SE5 0AL – Meat and veggie/vegan options
We will do our best to accommodate everyone with local messengers and friends. Make sure to let us know if you need housing when you fill the registration form.
If you wish to find alternative housing, there are plenty of hotels, hostels and Airb’n’b type of rentals to accommodate all budget. The weekend events will be mostly South of the river (London Bridge / Camberwell area) and East (Shoreditch / Hackney) but if you requested to crash at someone’s place, you might have to ride a bit further in all directions.
We will pair up out-of-towners with locals and let you know where you will be staying as soon as possible.