A beautiful 3 days’ ride through the south east of England to catch a ferry, explore a bit of France and Belgium before making our way to the capital, Brussels.
We have reserved and pay for 85 spaces for riders and their bikes on the ferry crossing over to France. Although, we might be able to get more closer to the crossing date or on the day , we cannot guarantee there will be extra available spaces on that specific crossing. We already have 85 riders who registered for the group ride. If you want to sign up for the group ride, get in touch with us first and we will inquire with the ferry company whether there are more spaces available (email@example.com).
This is a supported ride so you won’t have to carry all your camping equipment and spare stuff. The support vehicle will also be available to give you assistance in case of break down or injury.
DOWNLOAD THE GROUP RIDE ROUTE HERE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J8_6dDTY7R_mnPiVAOIq9TFnNDajgLgAbJqWdNdQ-Ec/edit?usp=sharing
Any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION ARE NOW OPEN! Hit the link to SIGN UP!
> PRE-EVENT + GROUP RIDE
21>26 JUNE 2019
Due to the potential large number of riders crossing to Dunkirk, we need to provide the ferry company with details of each traveller, incl. passport details to speed up boarding on our day of travel. So once you have registered for the group ride, we will be in touch with all riders individually by email to gather these details. All details must be passed on to the ferry company by the 20th June 2019.
GROUP RIDERS, WE WILL PROVIDE FOOD AND DRINKS BUT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN PLATE/CUP/CUTLERY FOR THE RIDE,THANKS.. THE FOOD SERVED ON THE RIDE WILL BE MOSTLY VEGAN/VEGETARIAN WITH A MEAT OPTION ON SOME DAYS.
Monday 24th of June
8:30 AM meet up at London Bridge Train Station – Snowfields SE1
– Bag drop with support vehicle /train tickets distribution
– You will not be able to travel with your bikes on the train so we will have an extra vehicle to take all the bikes down to Gravesend, the starting point of the group ride. The driver will leave London at 9AM so be on time – meet up is on Snowfields, around the corner from London Bridge train station (see map)
London Bridge train station entrance is either on St Thomas street or Tooley street (see map)
Train tickets given to you are valid for travel from 9.30AM (direct train: departure 9.37 / arrival Gravesend 10.26AM or departure 9.48AM / arrival Gravesend 10.43AM)
The train journey to Gravesend is around 55 minutes
Ride from Gravesend to Dover ( 68 miles / 100 km)
Camping Spot: Kingsdown Camping
– Tent pitches reservation included (option to upgrade to lodges and cabin rooms if available for an extra cost).
– Enjoy the english coast!
– Dinner and breakfast included
Tuesday 25th of June
8AM Ferry: Dover to Dunkirk
– Ride from Kingsdown Camping to Ferry 8 Miles / 13km
– Ferry leaves at 10AM
– All passengers with bikes MUST be there 2 hours before departure and we MUST all travel at the same time. (If riders decide they want to take a later ferry, they will have to pay for another ticket).
– Crossing time is 2 hours.
Ride from Dunkirk to Bailleul ( 48 miles / 77km)
Camping Spot: La Ferme Des Saules
– Tent pitches reservation included
– Dinner and breakfast included
Wednesday 26th June
Ride from Bailleul to Oudenaarde (50 miles/ 82 km)
– Lunch meet up at 2pm, Oudenaarde Markt (by the Museum of Oudenaarde)
Ride from Oudenaarde to Geraardsbergen (15 miles/25km)
– Meet up with group ride from Brussels around 5pm (meet up location tbc).
Ride from Geraardsbergen to Brussels (31 miles/50km)
– Meet for bag collection – HQ, 8 Rue Fritz Toussaint, 1050 Bruxelles